Saturday, June 18, 2011

Madeline Series

Madeline  Picture Books
Madeline's Rescue
Madeline In London
Madeline's Christmas
By Ludwig Bemelmans

     The Madeline Series Books remain dear and true to my heart.  The tan book in the picture is from my original book collection when I was three.  My mom would read these books to me.  Before I even knew it was the thing to do, I was painting pictures and making predictions about the characters.  The books are about the character of Madeline.  She goes to a boarding school in Paris.  She has eleven friends and she is the smallest in her class.  Madeline is always wondering off somewhere and getting herself in trouble.  Miss Clavel is the head mistress of the school and in charge of all the girls.  No matter what happens to Madeline, or what kind of predicaments she gets herself into, the books always have a happy ending!

The Book Models!

No comments:

Post a Comment